Love Your Candles - Candle Care
To truly get the best from your candles we have a few tried and tested tips.
- Before you light your candle, cut the wick to 1/4 inch / 6mm
- Trim the wick after each use - remove the burnt bit. This will help the flame stay true and stop soot in the air.
- Wait until the wax has melted all the way to the glass walls. This avoids tunneling and wastage.
- When burning we recommend placing onto a dish to avoid the wax spilling.
- To keep your candle clean and avoid black marks, keep it away from draft air and fans
- The candle wax and fragrance oils we use in our candles are sensitive to both temperature and light, so please be careful when storing candles. It is best to keep your candle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or intense light.
- Please do not leave your lit candle unattended.
"From the window, to the walls!" - Lil Jon